Experience. Artistry. Results.
- Board certified in Facial Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology by the American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Trusted by thousands of facial plastic surgery patients
- Exclusively dedicated to natural-looking facial plastic surgery without general anesthesia for over 10 years
- Specializing in Facelifts, Neck Lifts, Eyelid Lifts, Fat Transfer, Facial Sculpting, Cosmetic Surgery, Lasers, Fillers, and Botox
- Light-Night Local Anesthesia™
Redefining Facial Plastic Surgery
Already highly specialized in his training as an otolaryngologist, head and neck, and facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Karolak chose to narrow his focus even further very early in his career by exclusively performing surgeries with the goal of recapturing the way his patients used to look, rather than changing it. By treating the main components of aging respectfully, his patients look rested, refreshed, youthful, and vibrant; not “over-filled”, “operated on”, or “plastic”. His approach redefines what it means to have facial plastic surgery.
During the first decade of his career (From 2007 through 2018), Dr. Karolak has averaged more than 290 facelifts per year. He has developed and refined techniques in surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation that deliver the very best natural-looking results. With the experience from thousands of facial plastic surgeries performed along with some of the most ground breaking procedures of the past few decades, Dr. Karolak helps create a customized treatment plan for each patient that combines the perfect balance of easier recovery, affordability, and lasting natural results, all without the risks of general anesthesia.
“Family, friends, and even strangers should be complimenting my patients’ natural beauty, not their facial plastic surgery. Whether it’s nonsurgical or surgical, my patients know that my focus is to do the right procedure, at the right time, for the right reason. It takes a lot to trust someone with your face, so I never take for granted what a privilege it is to be a part of the lives and journey for so many.”
Mark Karolak DO, FAOCO
Commitment to Excellence